[rescue] Various

Jeffrey Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Thu May 29 12:32:58 CDT 2003

On Thu, 29 May 2003 10:48:45 -0500, Scott Newell <newell at cei.net> wrote:

> >Anybody got the specs for an Hitachi 51W16165LTT6? The part number matches
>
> 16M EDO dram.  Freetradezone has the datasheet, or I could email it to you
> (if you need it).

I'd love a datasheet. Google and Dogpile both turned up snakeyes.

I'm currently trying to induce an HP palmtop to reveal the secrets of its
operation. With enough information I can upgrade it as well. I've managed
to deduce an awful lot about it already, but data sheets on the RAMs and
ROMs would help considerably. The ROMs are probably mask or write-once
parts, and only have HP part numbers stamped on them, but going by the
pinouts aren't anything special.

---
Never confuse erudition with intelligence.