[rescue] Re: NeXT cube question

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu May 29 10:10:14 CDT 2003

That is totally worthless... the logo is even gone... I could make a
better PeeCEE case out of Tupperware.

I got NeXTstation cases from a dumpster with missing logos for free and
he wants $399 to put a sh*t PC into one?

This guy should be str*ngled with his own entr*ls

"Here's what we do:  We take classic computers, replace their internal
parts, and turn them into new, up to date systems. "

Translation: "Here's what we do: We take classic computers, replace
their internal parts with dung, and turn them into totally worthless
scrap without a hint of their original value or uniqueness"

GAHH

Implodes into a singularity.....speaking of Black Holes.