[rescue] q concerning freeware.sgi.com

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu May 29 09:59:02 CDT 2003

"Sheldon T. Hall" <shel at cmhcsys.com> wrote:

> Another question ... assuming one wants to use the freeware.sgi.com
> tardists, is there an easy way to batch up a bunch of downloads from the
> command line?

I used wget, but the ftp mget should also work.  IIRC, the SGI freeware
repository is available over HTTP and FTP.  Be sure you have pleny of space.
 The unpacked freeware took up 3 CDs (might have been 4) the last time I
downloaded and burned it.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."