[rescue] Re: NeXT cube question

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu May 29 09:46:39 CDT 2003

On Thu, 29 May 2003, Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:

> here is the right one...
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2732709436

<much snippage>

I've sent the seller the following message via the "ask the seller a
question" link:

     Dear sir or madam:

     I would like to confer upon you my express distaste for gutting a
     perfectly working, sought-after, and HARD-TO-FIND computer just to
     install a lame IA32 motherboard.  While I'm sure you purchased the
     property outright, and, therefore, it is yours to do with as you
     please, I urge you to discontinue.  There will always be plenty of
     PCs out there, and anyone with a modicum of artistic talent can
     fashion of NeXT-alike chassis, but there will be no more
     NeXTstations.

     Thanks for your time,

     --Jonathan

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Lawsuit...why doesn't it surprise me that more
Thorndale, TX      (    than half of that word is Suit?"