[rescue] Re: NeXT cube question

Jeffrey Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Thu May 29 09:14:56 CDT 2003

On Thu, 29 May 2003 06:15:44 -0700 (PDT), Lionel Peterson
<lionel4287 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Jeffrey Nonken <jeff_work at nonken.net> wrote:
> > On Thu, 29 May 2003 01:20:08 -0400, Dave McGuire
> > <mcguire at neurotica.com>

> > women
> > in
> > >
> > >    And the ones who beat them up and bang all of their
> > friends...don't
> > > forget about that...
> >
> > Which does that make me?
> >
> > Or does it make my wife unattractive?
>
> No, read the first quote again - the obvious answer (if all are true
> statements) is that your wife is simply not attracted to you - unless,
> of course, you are wierd or drugged-up (I'll assume for the moment you
> are male ;^)...

Yep, I am that. Though I admit that's not a given in modern day society
(though my name should be a giveaway, unless of course it's a pseudonym...)
Well, she SAYS she's attracted to me. So if she's not, then the conclusion
would be that she's a liar. Or maybe I'm lying about her saying that. Or...

Gah! My brain can't handle all these branches! Stack overflow!

---
A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything.
Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity. -L. Long