[rescue] Sun Sparc 5 bracket

Jeffrey Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Thu May 29 08:20:25 CDT 2003

On Wed, 28 May 2003 18:58:48 -0500, William G.Gruesbeck Jr.
<bgruesbeck at daysys.com> wrote:

> I'm posting to the list to help a friend. He recently picked upa
sparcstation
> 5, however it is missing the mounting bracket for the hard disk. The sca
> drive backplane board is there and appears to work, but he has nothing to
> mount hard disks to. Would anyone happen to have one of these or know where
> to get one cheap? How much should these things run if I could find one?
> Thanks in advance.

Look for spud brackets on eBay? Make sure you get the right ones, not all
brackets fit all SPARCs.

memoryx.net also has Sun parts, but they're generally overpriced. Good
place to get information though.

---
May you live in interesting times. -Ancient curse