[rescue] Uh, hello stupid.

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Wed May 28 09:37:32 CDT 2003

On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 10:31:18AM -0400, Michael A. Turner wrote:

> 	Of interest I did go looking for a PC workstation motherboard with
> 64 bit pci then and have kept my eye open for one ever since. Still have yet
> to see one. Calling MB manufactures  resulted in them saying that they had
> no plans to go that route anytime soon (that was about a two years ago)

They are definitely out there.  Intel built a server mobo about the
time they were making the 800-1GHz PIII procs.  If you figure out the
chipset they used in that mobo, you can easily determine which mobo's
have 64-bit PCI, since anything with that chipset will have that
feature. (of course, there are other chipsets too).

Cordially
| Patrick Giagnocavo, patrick at zill.net             |
| Zill.Net - OpenACS, Postgres, Python hosting     |
| OpenACS v4 shared server       $19.95/month      |
| Colocation w/30GB transfer     $99.00/month      |
| Managed servers (incl. system) $175/month        |