[rescue] NeXT Cube Question

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed May 28 08:21:42 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, May 27, 2003, at 10:00 PM, Jeffrey Brendle wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 27, 2003, at 08:55  PM, Patrick Giagnocavo
> +1.717.201.3366 wrote:
>
> ....It should be a fun little box even w/ b& w as long as the
> monitor's in decent shape. Still, I wouldn't pay more than maybe $200
> tops for any such thing. (I do however regret not buying these back
> when we sent a bunch of 'em up to the Salvage warehouse, don't see too
> many of 'em out in the wild any more. at least not at reasonable
> prices. =-(

Dan Mayfield rescued a couple of NeXT boxes from a dumpster within a
year or so of today and I am now the owner of two dumpster cubes
(unknown config) and two dumpster slabs + a dumpster NeXT printer.  I'm
also probably going to get a color slab from him (mine are mono).  The
printer is in the best shape, but whoever threw these in the dumpster
should be k*ll*d painfully.

Andrew