[rescue] Re: NeXT cube question

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Tue May 27 23:25:03 CDT 2003

On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 04:22:32PM +1200, Gavin Hubbard wrote:
> Wow
>
> Thanks for all the feedback about the Cube specs I posted. I will abide by the rescue 'hive mind' and avoid this particular system. Unfortunately not many Cubes have escaped from the USA so I'll probably have to import a system in order to get what I want.
>
> Thank-you to everyone who replied - it was greatly appreciated.

It may sound like heresy, but if you use Google you may be able to
determine which PCs were certified to run Nextstep.  Some of the DEC
x86 systems were nicely put together and everything on them is
supported.

Cordially
| Patrick Giagnocavo, patrick at zill.net             |
| Zill.Net - OpenACS, Postgres, Python hosting     |
| OpenACS v4 shared server       $19.95/month      |
| Colocation w/30GB transfer     $99.00/month      |
| Managed servers (incl. system) $175/month        |