[rescue] The other question...

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue May 27 13:12:28 CDT 2003

If the scratches are not creating any problems with the actual use of
the display (i.e. they don't appear when using the laptop, they are just
visible when the display is off, and you look at it the right way)....

then I wouldn't do anything.  My personal laptop has a couple nicks in the
display which irritate me, but I found that they do not show up when in
use, so what is the point really.

I'd be cautious about using anything on a laptop display.  You could just
make things worse.

Plus, unless the scratch is bad, you are selling a used laptop.  Laptops
take abuse, and a scratch or scuff here or there is to be expected.  Anyone
buing a used laptop expecting perfection shouldn't be buying a used laptop.

-- Curt