[rescue] IBM LVD drive in SS20

Geoff Koehler koehler at shaw.ca
Sat May 24 00:02:32 CDT 2003

Thanks guys, it works!  Heres another problem which I cant figure out.
Im trying to use  cron to run a webcam script on an old indy.  OS is
IRIX 5.3.  The commands in the crontab run fine when run by hand but
fail to run from cron.  Logs show that cron executes the commands with
no error, but yet the script doesnt do anything....   v. strange...  OS
problem?  Brain not working??
--
Cheers, Geoff

"I sense much NT in you.  NT leads to Blue Screen.  Blue Screen
 leads to downtime.  Downtime leads to suffering.  NT is the path
 to the darkside."        -- Unknown UNIX Jedi