[rescue] Durango Poppy II

Michael Free mfree80286 at adelphia.net
Fri May 23 18:33:11 CDT 2003

AT machines typically were the first to have CMOS batteries... if yours are
dead, the machine may have defaulted to no HDD and a 360K 5.25" drive in
BIOS.

DSDD 96tpi drives are not compatible with current drives, if that's the
5.25" drive I'm thinking of. It was also used in the Tandy 2000 model...
regular DSDD 5.25" disks are 48tpi. Somewhere out there, there may be a hack
to run a 1.2 meg DSHD to read/write these disks.

Mike Free