[rescue] AS/400 Type 9404

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed May 21 13:52:35 CDT 2003

On Wed, 21 May 2003, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> On Wed, 21 May 2003, James Denton wrote:
>
> > Well, Austin is about 50 minutes away from here. We're 15 minutes south of
> > Luling on TX-183.
>
> How large is the system?

I forgot to add that I live about 50 minutes away from Austin, but work
in south Austin, so driving down there to pick it up would be fine,
provided it'll fit in my car.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Lawsuit...why doesn't it surprise me that more
Thorndale, TX      (    than half of that word is Suit?"