[rescue] My little rescue this weekend

David Holland dholland at woh.rr.com
Tue May 20 07:50:17 CDT 2003

:-)

I recently bought one of those off a guy (for a little more than 3$)
on the classic computer mailing list.  (However, he did guarentee it
would arrive in working order, so it was worth a little extra $$)

Absolutely the first computer I ever touched.  I think I was 12 at
the time. (I guess that dates myself eh?)

Anyways, should you be interested, there is a minor hardware mod
involving a transister, and a resistor that lets a TS1000 outout
composite video, I don't exactly know the details, but I suspect
the guy I bought my TS1000 off of does (as he put it in for me
before shipping)

If your interested, contact me off list, and I'll give you
his name, and email address.

David