[rescue] My little rescue this weekend

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Mon May 19 21:22:20 CDT 2003

At a local senior citizens center garage sale, I picked up a Timex/Sinclair
1000 with the 16K (yup, K) memory expansion, A/C adaptor, cassette interface
cable, TV cable and owners manual. A couple of programs on cassette, too.
All in the original Styrofoam, though the external cardboard was gone.

I'd never seen one of these in the flesh before, though I've heard many
stories. Looks like it's barely ever been used. Total outlay was $3.00, but
that included the overhead projector my wife wanted as well <grin>. Time to
brush up my BASIC, I guess.

Steve