[rescue] Any NetApp Gurus?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun May 18 20:01:24 CDT 2003

On Sun, May 18, 2003 at 05:01:15PM -0400, Al Potter wrote:
> Greetings:
> I have a F330 on the way, without disks.  What will I need to scrounge up in
> the way of software and boot disken to get this up and running?

I can get you the OnTap OS.  As for disks, look for DEC original StorageWorks
shelves.

> Does anyone have docs for this beast?

I can get you everything you need - ping me tomorrow during the day.

I've got a F330 (belongs to Rob Novak) here, and a complete F520 (that I
still need to assemble into a rack, but I know it works).

http://weblog.mrbill.net/pictures/netapp/

My Filers-At-Home list: