Correction Re: [rescue] 72 pin Simms Available

Jeffrey Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Sat May 17 18:16:50 CDT 2003

On Sat, 17 May 2003 17:28:46 -0500, William Barnett-Lewis
<wlewis at mailbag.com> wrote:

> Ack. Those are 8mb simms not 32mb simms as it appears from how I
> miswrote the first message. My appologies to anyone I confused with
> this.

Dunno about anybody else, but I'd guessed you meant 36 bits wide (32 bits
plus parity), total 8 megabytes per SIMM, quantity 16.

I'd consider taking you up on them, except unfortunately I'm more in need
of 32mb SIMMs.

Though eights are better than fours.

---
Never attempt to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
-L. Long