[rescue] Hark, something from the depths of the storage closet!

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sat May 17 17:14:25 CDT 2003

I worked for Sun back in the latter days of Interactive Unix... the
Interactive folks became SunSoft South and were primarily reponsible
for Solaris on Intel.

I pretty good group of people there (in Los Angeles).

Don't know preciesly when Sun did away with it, but it probably was
around 1996ish or so ?

Kodak owned Interactive Unix.  Sun bought it from them.

-- Curt