[rescue] WTB, WTT: looking for socket + possibly some procs

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sat May 17 15:11:09 CDT 2003

Looking for one or two Iwill Slocket II v2.0 slockets...

Would also consider Powerleap PL-IP3 or PL-IP3/T...

Or any other name brand high quality socket that handles
coppermine and dual processors (Abit, MSI, Asus, Iwill, etc ?)...

If anyone has anything like this, let me know what you have and
what your looking for for it...

Also still looking for various P3 processors... mostly socket 370
stuff (FCPGA)... let me know what you have.... Also slot 1 P3-450
or higher....

Thanks,

  -- Curt