[rescue] Re: Drive Reliability (was SCSI drive for sale atbuy.com)

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu May 15 01:02:22 CDT 2003

On Thu, 15 May 2003, Dave McGuire wrote:

>    This is, of course, a physics thing which cannot be dicked with by
> even the powerful forces of Intel's money or Microsoft's greed.

To quote from a previous employer of mine (when I explained to him the
why you can't run two 802.11 networks on the same band to (double the
bandwidth"[0]), "to hell with you and your physics.  We're going to do
it, anyway".  The stupidity of the suit knows no bounds.

[0] Even if you don't know what those terms mean, that has to sound
    like it's not going to work.
--
Jonathan Patschke *) "The grabbing hands grab all they can, all for
Thorndale, TX     (*  themselves, after all, it's a competitive world;