[rescue] Re: Drive Reliability (was SCSI drive for sale atbuy.com)

vance at neurotica.com vance at neurotica.com
Wed May 14 22:31:35 CDT 2003

No.  The ones with the narrow cardedge are MFM and work in the Model 30,
50, and 55, while the one with the wide cardedge was ESDI and worked in
the Model 70.  The one in the 30 connects to a riser connected to a
controller on the mainboard, and the other three plug into a controller
tha plugs into MCA Slot 0.  At least I think that's all right.  It's been
a while since I've seen a Model 55.

Peace...  Sridhar