[rescue] WTB: Various Sun Gear and Half Rack

Michael Dombrowski ab1244 at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 16:47:00 CDT 2003

Hello All,
To go with my funky new Sun clone system I need a
U5/10/AXi style CPU, I'd really like one with the
larger cache. The machine I got really is quite
strange, for some reason it has three HMEs, it looks
to be a completely custom design. I also want to pick
up a SBUS ethernet board and a SBUS FDDI board.
Finally, I'm looking for a half(or close) rack with
side panels, front and rear rails, and preferrably, a
door on the front. I'm in Detroit area and I'd prefer
something local although I will pay for shipping if
the total price is right.

Thanks
Mike