[rescue] unisys a6?

James james at jdfogg.com
Mon May 12 21:22:29 CDT 2003

I liked the A-series (I'm not an OS guru though). I especially LOVE the
Burroughs Standard Poll-Select protocol for their terminals (you can
actually daisy-chain RS232 because its a polling protocol). I networked lots
of Poll-Select for banking customers in Pennsylvania.

Some versions of these (sorry, don't know which ones) can run Windows NT in
emulation and hang PC's off its ethernet.