[rescue] dataram dimm part #s

Steve Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Mon May 12 06:32:01 CDT 2003

>>>This is mostly for future googlers... I've been putting off testing
>>>these semi-unidentified Ultra 5 type Dataram dimms for two years now.
>>

>>Are individual messages on rescue and geeks found by google. I've never
>>seen one pop up on any searches I've done.
>

> rescue, yes. Dunno about geeks, I don't frequent that list.
>
> It annoys me how often I google for a question and find the closest to a
> useful match is a post I made to rescue asking the question a year or two ago.

I have had exactly that happen. I get all excited to find what looks
like a good match on google, only to start reading and have it sound
vaguely familiar... and then discover that I wrote it some time ago!
*sigh* At least I haven't run across anything that I'm too ashamed of
having written...

Steve