[rescue] RS/6000 250 problems

vance at neurotica.com vance at neurotica.com
Fri May 9 04:05:45 CDT 2003

Oh.  It's a 13w3.  You should probably know that the pinout on the IBM
13w3 is compatible with neither the Sun nor the SGI 13w3.  If you're
running an IBM monitor, you can run a straight-through cable, but if
you're running any other brand of monitor, you'll need an adapter.  Ok...
let me go look up the FRU.

Are you sure that FRU is valid?  It's usually two numerical digits, a
letter, and four more numerical digits.  Not always, mind you, but most of
the time.

Peace...  Sridhar