[rescue] FS: All Kinds Of Stuff! (fwd lem-swap)

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Thu May 8 14:00:49 CDT 2003

If anyone here is looking for Indy systems... let me know... I
have r4k/200 and r5k/1500 and r5k/180 (plus I think I have an r4k/175
and then I have a slow slow slow one somewhere)....

Each has a 1 Gig drive, 64 or more of ram, and an XL or XZ graphics card.

They are beginning to get dismembered for parts, so if anyone is interested
in a system, I'm open to reasonable offers.

For local pickups I am in Sharon, MA.

I will ship Indy systems though.

I can provide keyboard, mouse, and Indycam if desired (so if you desire
those things, include them in your offer).

-- Curt