[rescue] RS/6000 250 problems

Dan Williams dan.williams at btconnect.com
Thu May 8 11:37:58 CDT 2003

vance at neurotica.com wrote:

> Every time I've had to use a serial console on an RS/6K, I've had to pull
> the framebuffer.  Does the monitor support sync-on-green?  What
> framebuffer is in the machine?  What connector?  Any adapters?
>
> Peace...  Sridhar
>
> On Wed, 7 May 2003, Dan Williams wrote:

I don't know what framebuffer it is, I can't  seem to find any
identifying numbers on it which match up to the list for that machine. I
have a sync-on-green convertor and an sgi monitor, which until now had
worked on every machine I tried it on. (Sun, PC, Vax, Sgi). I'll try
taking it out and using the serial console.

Dan