[rescue] Trade?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon May 5 13:55:20 CDT 2003

On Monday, May 5, 2003, at 02:46 PM, r. 'bear' stricklin wrote:
>>> I have an R8000 for the Indigo2 and would prefer (for sanity in
>>> compiling) an R10000. Would anyone be interested in such a trade?
>>
>>    I have a spare R10K/175 module here...not sure if they can just be
>> swapped though, does anyone know offhand?
>
> Yes, I know. No, they cannot.

   Crapulence.

   A CPU module is a lot easier to ship than an Indigo2.

   Hmm...I still might be interested in doing this deal though.  I'd
have to dig through my pile of Indigo2 bases and find one that works
and is R10K-capable.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                        "I haven't worn pants in 14 months!"
St. Petersburg, FL                                      -Pete Wargo