[rescue] Compaq Raid - Came w/ an Alpha Server

Simeon Johnston simeonuj at indivisuallearning.com
Fri May 2 08:20:08 CDT 2003

Excellent...
A disk shelf is all we needed/wanted.
I'd love to use the alpha's for a file server, but we don't have the
space and we already have several file servers setup.
It's unfortunate that the Alpha's are just sitting there, but I think
we'll find something for them to do eventually.

Actually, we have another Alpha running that we had before we got the 2
racks of them.  It's been fairly solid, except for some funkyness w/ the
NIC and SCSI.  I don't blame Alpha for that though.  That's just some
funky Linux driver issue's.

sim