[rescue] FS: Exabyte EXB-210 Tape Backup Library (Autoloader)

James Denton buster at swt.edu
Thu May 1 07:04:03 CDT 2003

I have here an Exabyte EXB-210 Tape Backup Library that contains one drive,
an Exabyte Eliant 820 (85058HE). It is an 8mm system capable of using up to
160m tapes (7gb/14gb). The magazines can hold up to ten (10) tapes at one
time, allowing for a maximum of 140gb backed up to a magazine.

This unit is the standalone model and stands about 24" tall and and 24"
deep. It weighs approximately 75-85lbs.

Included in this sale are the following:

(1) Exabyte EXB-210 Tape Library
(4) Magazines (each can hold ten tapes)
(120) 112m Exabyte 8mm Tapes (yes, one hundred and twenty)
(1) Adaptec 2940UW PCI Card (Windows/Linux/Unix/Netware)
(2) Centronics to 68-pin SCSI Cables
(1) Centronics to 50-pin High Density Adapter

The EXB-210 has (4) 50-pin High Density connections on the back. The 112m
tapes can hold 10gb each.

I have tested this device and it works with Retrospect versions 2.1 up to
5.0 and Veritas BackupExec on my Adaptec 2930 and the 2940UW included.

Asking $229 for the whole setup, local pickup preferred. I'm in San Marcos,
TX 78666 and am willing to meet anyone in San Antonio or Austin for no
charge. I can ship this item, but it will probably run pretty high.

James