[rescue] TZ875-NT DLT changer questions

Shirker shirker at mooli.org.uk
Mon Mar 31 09:39:17 CST 2003

On Sun, 30 Mar 2003, stephen price wrote:

> 1) manual - google dlt2000 - the second entry on my
> screen was from quantum and showed the
> dlt2000/2500/2700 changer.

Yep, got a copy of the DLT2500 manual now, thanks.

> 3) then go to backupcentral.com and pickup hostdump.sh

Is there any way to span a single filesystem backup across several
tapes? One of the reasons I was interested in the unit is that I have a
large RAID array I wanted to back up with it.

Thanks,

Ed.

--
I remember why I started becoming less tolerant, and I think I should strive
to become less tolerant in future. - RobA