[rescue] Re: Ultra purchase

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 06:35:03 CST 2003

--- Steve Sandau <ssandau at bath.tmac.com> wrote:
> Any comments on this item?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3409724328&category=20328

Exercise the BUY IT NOW option.

That is cheap - it is an Ultra 2 (Ultra 5 was not SMNP-capable ;^),and
you may be able to score cheap RAM (someone on the list was selling 32
Meg DIMMs for $2/each (forget the name now - sd_price at yahoo.com?) so
for less than $200 you can be sytlin'!

Dual ethernet ports is nice, and the case looks good too.

I'd go for it, but I really don't need it. (I wouldn't sell one of my
U2s for that low a price, but I don't plan on selling them either ;^)

=====
Lionel