[rescue] mozilla q

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sun Mar 30 23:25:16 CST 2003

Opera is one I run... pretty stable... when it does blow up, you restart
it and you get everything back right where you left off....

Hate the advertisements, and since they don't have a non beta version
to buy, you have to live with them.

Can't print from it... makes it blow up (haven't investigate why yet).

Once in a while it renders (usually large) jpegs incorrectly.

Has some interesting anomolies with the ebay interface (click back
and some of the form elements have disappeard until you click reload).

I think it is a nice promising browser... just not for Solaris.... the
Opera people don't really care about the Solaris port.... so it gets an
update when someone is bored and has some free time.

-- Curt