[rescue] Token Ring gear for sale

flinters flinters at picarefy.com
Sun Mar 30 21:25:16 CST 2003

I came home to find James buried to his neck in token ring cards and
dropped packets all over the floor.  Man, those things make a mess. You
just can't sweep them very well at all.  I think we lost a few packets
along the way too.

The only thing that was successful was transferring some Chef Boyardee
beef ravioli packets from can to stomach.

Please, take this stuff off his hands!  We need the space- for other stuff
that always seems to absorb all available storage like a vaccuum.

* Flinthoof Ponypal                                                 *
* Vegaman Dan                                                       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com            Ponypics!                   *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/spitfire   1968 Triumph Spitfire       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/roomies    Roomies! online comic strip *