[rescue] FCAL disks

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Sun Mar 30 17:42:04 CST 2003

While on the sublect of fiber interfaces ...  I have a pile of 9.1G FCAL
disks, and nothing to put them in.  There are:

	3 ea. Seagate ST19171FC, 9.7ms, 7200RPM, half height
	4 ea. Fujitsu MAG3091FC, 5.2ms, 10KRPM, 1" height

All are believed to be fully functional, but I have no way to test them
(see above).  I'd prefer to move them as a single job lot, but I'm
willing to split them.  Likewise, I'd prefer cash, but I'm willing to
trade if you have something I need.  I have a limited number of Sun disk
spuds to go with them if needed.

If anyone's interested, make me an offer.