[rescue] TZ875-NT DLT changer questions

Jeffrey Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Sun Mar 30 16:27:23 CST 2003

On Sun, 30 Mar 2003 22:34:42 +0100 (BST), Shirker <shirker at mooli.org.uk>
wrote:

> test the thing (systems I have available are: Mac G4 with OS X 10.2,

Hmm. Dantz makes a product called Retrospect which is fairly popular,
simple enough to set up for your needs, and should pretty definitively work
with your tape drive. Only problem is, they don't seem to be giving away a
trial Mac version.

I'm guessing from your email address you're not in the Philadelphia area,
otherwise I'd offer to test it for you. :)

There is a trial version of Retrospect available for PC. Surely somebody
you know owns a PC with SCSI?

Ah well, that's my only idea. GL with it.

---
It's an .88 magnum. It shoots through schools.