[rescue] mozilla q

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sun Mar 30 14:39:44 CST 2003

God no.... I currently don't really have current compilers, which GTK
to use (do I compile that too ?).... I just want a web browser that works,
I'm not in the mood to get it and all the libs (GTK etc) required and
compile them all from scratch....  If that's what it takes, then I'll
have to do that at some point, but I would seriously like to avoid that.

-- Curt