[rescue] Re: CycleQuad for trade

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sat Mar 29 16:51:58 CST 2003

On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 04:49:11PM -0500, nick at snowman.net wrote:
> Hi, I've got a CycleQuad in a desktop case with 128meg of ram, dual 250mhz
> procs & dual 4gig disks up for trade.  I'd like cyclequad type memory in
> trade, 128s or denser, in 4s if possible... Anyone intrested?  If 256s are
> offered I might be willing to toss in cash over and above the
> cyclequad.

I've been pondering/trying to sell mine but haven't gotten much interest.

I do have 8 256meg sticks in mine at the moment, and if there were a
noticeable amount of cash I'd consider the destructive trade. :)
(getting rid of the ram I bought the system for, to get another system... heh)
I also have some 128s, feel free to bug me offlist if you don't find any.

If anyone's interested in one of these on the west coast, with 512meg
and dual 250s/dual 4gig and a video card, let me know. I've been trying
to get $500 shipped, since that's what I paid for it.

The AXmp systems are also available for $200+shipping, or best offer.

--Rob