[rescue] DLT Question

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Mar 28 15:40:16 CST 2003

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003, Bill Bradford wrote:

> I've got some IVs coming in soon; I can spot you a couple if needed.

Depending on how much you want for them, I wouldn't be adverse to buying
one or two of them from you.  But this isn't for a short-term project.
This is to quell the constant nagging the back of my head to the tune of
"...Gee, you'd better hope the Firehawk never throws a disc.  ALL your
data is backed up onto there..."

--
Jonathan Patschke  *) "Saying 8MB of RAM doesn't do as much anymore is
Thorndale, TX      (*  like saying a gallon of water holds more than it