[rescue] Free static ip access

Rodito Buan II rodito at acdlabs.com
Fri Mar 21 12:32:29 CST 2003

Hi Guys,

I have a extra static ip that I'm not using right now. I'm wondering if
anyone in the Toronto Canada area who have a spare Sgi or SUN machines
preferably new ones that they would like to put on a 3MEG DSL line for
access please let me know. I prefer low power consuming machines any Sparc
Sun rackmount, SGI machines Octane? Possible use maybe for
compilation/testing or even web serving or so. I also have a extra Smart-UPS
500 for possible use. Also if your from the states, I would pay half the
shipping cost :-) Please let me know.

Thank you,
Jeff

--