[rescue] FS: JetDirect 500X 3port network print server

Jeffrey Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Wed Mar 19 09:40:43 CST 2003

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:23:15 -0500, Jeffrey Nonken <jeff_work at nonken.net>
wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:24:05 -0500, Eric Webb <ttlchaos at randomc.com> wrote:
>
> > *bangs head on wall*  Confound it, brains.... Work, damnit...  Work.....
>
> Brain no work beer well without.
>
> ---
> Homer no function beer well without.

OMFG.

I don't believe it. I was idly wondering if my random tag generator would
happen to pick that sig just as I typed in the paraphrase. But no, that's
stupid, there are 1500 tags in that file. Right? Why would it pick that one
just then?

"The perversity of the universe tends toward a maximum." -L. Niven

---
A pun is the lowest form of humor -- when you don't think of it first. -Oscar
Levant