[rescue] pls forgive dumb TEST msg, and a q conc. OSX + G3/300

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Mar 18 09:27:10 CST 2003

Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> FYI, I ran a 300Mhz G3 (blue and white) just fine with OS X.  I had 768M
> RAM, and it was slightly slower than my G4/450, but it ran just fine (used
> it as my main workstation for a couple of weeks).

And I clocked the system to 400Mhz and it ran like a champ.  I also used it
as my main workstation for a couple of weeks, and probably would still be
using it if I hadn't stuck a R12k processor in my Octane.

--
Kurt                 " Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to flagellate
kurt at k-huhn.com        myself with a soldering iron."