[rescue] pls forgive dumb TEST msg, and a q conc. OSX + G3/300

deanders at pcisys.net deanders at pcisys.net
Tue Mar 18 09:07:30 CST 2003

At 04:01 PM 3/18/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>On Tuesday 18 March 2003 15:35, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 wrote:
>> To be honest, I have a nostalgic affinity for OSX.  When I worked at
>> one company, I used Nextstep and Next apps exclusively for about 8
>> months.  It was the best computing experience ever - on a 25Mhz 68040
>> machine.
>
>I heard others say that.
>
><to self>
>No, no, NO, you're NOT buyng a NeXT box!
></to self>

Every time I consider getting a Next system, I remember that I don't
actually have anywhere to put a 17" CRT right now... (not to mention a
keyboard and mouse that I can't really use with any of my other systems)

If I could use a Next system with an LCD (well, specifically the one I
already have...), I'd get one in a second. That's not very likely, though,
so it'll have to wait 'til I have more room.

Derek Andersen

(being a college student isn't terribly compatible with rescuing old
hardware, but I'm trying...)