[rescue] Black Hardware

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Tue Mar 18 02:46:25 CST 2003

On 2003.03.18 01:44 Shawn Wallbridge wrote:

> They have a NeXTstation N1100 with keyboard, NeXT MegaPixel display
> (N4000A) and a NeXTlaser printer.
The grey scale display?

> Now, they have NO cables (except for the keyboard).
Same for me, but I have no PSU also. Once I soldered a video cable
myself. It was not that hard. You need some different types of cable to
compose that cable from. (Some small wires for logic signals, some 75
Ohm koax for video, some biger wires for power as the monitor is feed
from the PSU in the NeXTstation.) I have the piout somewhere, I will
provide it on request.
--

tsch|_,
       Jochen