[rescue] pls forgive dumb TEST msg, and a q conc. OSX + G3/300

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Mar 17 20:58:28 CST 2003

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 wrote:

> How about using Safari?  I have not played a lot with any of these
> apps of course.

Safari is okay, but it lacks tabbed-browsing (which is a must-have
feature after you get used to it), and, in the name of usability, will
expand/uncompress/convert archives that you download, even if you don't
want it to.  You can probabyl turn that feature off, but I mainly use
Safari for compatibility testing pages that I write.

--
Jonathan Patschke  *) "Saying 8MB of RAM doesn't do as much anymore is
Thorndale, TX      (*  like saying a gallon of water holds more than it