[rescue] weekend rescue

Mark Price mark at tqhosting.com
Mon Mar 17 18:15:30 CST 2003

I have been off of the list for awhile, involved in other pursuits.  This
weekend I picked up a nice piece of sun history to complement my
sun4/670MP.

The front panel says 'mass storage' on it, and it is the same chassis as
the 670.  It has one tray full of 2.1GB seagate differential full-height
scsi drives.  I have never touched differential before.  I am assuming
that this won't plug into the onboard SCSI port on the 670.

Does anyone have a differential card for this sucker?  Either VME or SBUS
would be fine, preferably VME.  thanks.

Mark