[rescue] SparcEngine question

Paul Hortiatis ph009j at mail.rochester.edu
Sun Mar 16 02:51:54 CST 2003

I have a pair of these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20327&item=3406169115
i got a few weeks ago, he has, posably still has a lot of the chassies, and
was willing to put together a custom combination of parts for me. i think he
was selling the chassie with 2 powersupplies, and 2 4gig hd's for $150 or
so.

In general i have found most CPCI hard ware is realy expensive, If any one
knows where to find them, I'm looking for an inexpensive HVD scsi CPCI card,
but the cheapest i have found is around $500.

Paul