[rescue] FF: Compaq Hotswap Trays

jodys at helluin.org jodys at helluin.org
Fri Mar 14 18:18:59 CST 2003

Just picked up a couple of drives for cheap, they came in Compaq hotswap
trays. As I have no current need, nor any forseeable need for the trays
themselves, they're up for grabs, for the cost of shipping (or free if
you are close to Denver). One is for wide scsi  drives and has an edge
connector on the back Compaq p/n 199643-001. The second is for narrow
50pin drives and also has an edge connector Compaq p/n 199584-001.
Again, free except for cost of shipping from zip code 80202 (I'll
ship however you want).

Jody