[rescue] HP-UX laptops on eBay

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 22:06:16 CST 2003

--- Andrew Weiss <ajwdsp at cloud9.net> wrote:

> Sounds fishy, however, if they ended it early.
> or... did someone buy all 36 with buy-it-now?

I rememeber when BIN on ebay didn't work right for multi-unit auctions
- I bought an adapter for a toshiba laptop, and the way the seller set
up the auction, I got all 8 for about $15 (the BIN was $10 w/ $5
S/H)...

I hope they fixed that... Or someopne just got a heck of a deal at $249
for the lot...

=====
Lionel

http://webhosting.yahoo.com