[rescue] Re: HP-UX laptops on eBay

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Thu Mar 13 17:05:34 CST 2003

>On Thursday, March 13, 2003, at 02:59 PM, roosmcd at dds.nl wrote:
>>  Time to smash your piggy banks:
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/
>> eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=177&item=3406580873&rd=1
>>
>>  Here's a link with some more information and specs:
>>
>>  http://www.openpa.net/systems/pbook.html
>>
>>  In short, it's a portable B-class workstation, runs up to HP-UX 11.0
>> and is
>> ofcourse a must to have :).
>
>   Ok so what's the catch here?  This looks like a sweet box.
>
>        -Dave

Damn - missed it.

I especially liked the "This ad and the pictures are property of Aleksey
Zimin. Unauthorized use of the description and/or pictures is a violation
of US copyright laws." notice at the bottom of the auction listing as the
seller statically links to an image from
http://www.scpi.com/precisionbook.html and clearly isn't part of that
company :-P

Regards,

Gavin